Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Monday 15 December 2014

Desperate Facebooker!

On the 21st November, exactly 24 days ago, I embarked on the long resisted challenge of Facebook.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, please don't give up and read on...

I still have little clue what I am doing when confronting 'social media', ...but I have been fortunate to somehow gather 514 Friends so far. (This does not of course include My Wife, as she refuses to have me as a friend on FB due to hearing far too much from me as it is!)

Now the thing is, - I need some more help please.

You may be on Facebook, you may not, but there is little doubt that your family, children, friends and neighbours are, indeed most of the younger generation are on it! (I know, I sort of don't qualify.)

From what I have worked out so far I need lots of pages, these then have to be liked. loved or licked or something.

Important Bit: If you are Not on Facebook, Can you please forward this article to anyone you know: 
A. Who may be young enough to know what this all means, 
B. Who may be interested in things to do with Milford on Sea, 
C. Who has nothing better to do...
or D. Anyone you would like to irritate!

Simply go to bottom of this article, and sent to anyone you know by clicking the 'envelope icon':


If you are a fellow Facebooker, (get me, I feel I am one of the chosen few now!), - or have received this article from someone you know, please help by:

Becoming a Friend: click here

Like 'Milford News': click here

Like 'Love Milford Week': click here

Like 'Food Week': click here

Like 'Great Dining Bus': click here

I know that all sounds a bit painful, ..but just imagine the pain I had setting it all up for no one to see!

For a bit of light relief, take a look at the 'Photo Albums' click here

I look forward to seeing you, or someone you know, on Facebook soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.