Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Saturday 14 April 2012

No Food Week Update!

At the begining of Food Week I had planned to give an update on how things are going.

However, I had to make a choice; either write a daily blog, or visit as many events as possible to find delights to eat.

You of course know what I chose to do!

So, with two days still to go, and much still to visit to and things still to eat, I hope to bump into you on my travels.  (Not literally I hope, I'm a big lad and could do a lot of damage by randomly trampling on someone!)  

Although I do not have a Food Week Update for anyone, I do having aching legs and I am struggling to know what day it is!  Naturally, a quick taste of something soon makes all of this more than bearable.

I have been delighted to see so many smiling faces in so many places around the village, and I hope you have had already enjoyed many highlights during Food Week.  There is still penty to visit and experience - so keep eating!!

PS: With the hundreds of pictures taken and many events still happening, there a slim chance a summary of Food Week may be completed by around the middle of October!  Removing all the weight gained may take a lot longer!

http://www.milfordonseafoodweek.org/

2 comments:

  1. Lots of Happy faces...one of the the boys helping Denny make Pizza yesterday to mention just one - his face was beaming.

    Some pictures from the spectacular Charity shop fashion show are on my Blog.

    Might bump into you on the green !

    ReplyDelete
  2. To take a look at Penny blog, please visit:
    http://pennyshenhouse.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.