Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Sunday 20 November 2011

Eat Toad with the RSPCA


The RSPCA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) are holding a Charity Lunch at the Milford on Sea Village Community Centre at 1.00pm on Friday 2nd December 2011.   On reading the lunch menu I was intrigued to see they are serving ‘Toad in the Hole’.  The thought of the RSPCA eating toad did make me giggle immaturely.  I am also curious about the sweet of ‘Mince tart and cream’, I wonder if it is beef or lamb mince?

The event is being organised by local resident Margaret Boyce who has arranged for Patrick Bailey, a local RSPCA Inspector to come and give a short talk on the RSPCA's work.  There will also be a raffle held to raise funds for the RSPCA and a box will be put out for anyone wishing to make a donation of pet food for which the RSPCA is always very grateful.

Everyone is welcome to go along with tickets being available on the door for just £4.50.  I think I may just pop in to find out what toad tastes like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.