Clubs, Classes & Sports

What's On

Saturday 1 October 2011

James Bond in Milford?

In the never ending excitement that is Milford on Sea, another mystery has raised its head.  An observant reader noticed some strange activity from the seafront yesterday.  The strange happenings involved a helicopter, which appeared to be chasing several speed boats in turn. 

Perhaps we have a James Bond adventure being filmed in the village?  On that basis, I think she may have suspected it was me in the speed boat, due to my chiselled looks, sharp dress sense and secret agent characteristics, but it wasn’t, because I was following the detailed instructions given by my wife on how I should pack a suitcase.  This had directly followed her sweetly telling me; ”I don’t care how incompetent you are at packing, I’m not doing it for you.”

As I have now been eliminated from the enquiries, someone else must have been involved.  If you have any ideas, please drop them in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Note: Your comment will be approved by the administrator before publication. This could take 24 to 48 hours. Thank you.